Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Celebration Quilts Revisited --- 5 Posts of Up Close Quilting!

Two years ago, for Quilts by Barb's Retreat, I posted all the beautiful Celebration Quilts that I quilted. I shared up close and full views of all of them.
  

This quilt is the one I made with my Mom for our donation quilt that year.



Click Here for the link the post that starts with my Celebration Quilt and then all the links to all of the rest of them. 

This is Debbie's Celebration Quilt.
   

This is Candy's Celebration Quilt.


This is Thankful's Celebration Quilt.


This is Linda's Celebration Quilt.


Linda created a smaller version of the quilt.

It is all the same quilt pattern! It is soooo cool to see them all with all the colors and the different quilting choices.

More information click here for the full posts from two years ago. You will LOVE it!

Enjoy your day!

Marcia

No comments: